With soaring home prices and shrinking real estate availability, accessory dwelling units are gaining support amongst regulators and becoming an increasingly popular option for many residential environments. ADUs, also known as accessory apartments, secondary suites, and granny flats, come in the form of stand-alone buildings and converted portions of existing structures. Rueter Associates Architects works with our clients to create functional dwelling units that work within your budget and zoning restraints.
Benefits of Accessory Dwelling Units
Accessory dwelling units offer flexible applications and maximum use of real estate. These secondary apartments offer excellent potential to homeowners, including:
- Creating additional housing options within a community where inventory is sparse and expensive
- Improving house affordability
- Making use of existing space within established neighborhoods
- Providing an alternative for senior residents who wish to stay near family
- Opportunity for tenant leases where codes allow
- And more
Rueter Associates Architects brings an innovative approach to space, creating unique and functional accessory dwelling units that work within your budget and site constraints. With extensive knowledge of local ordinances, our experts find the right design to serve your tastes and needs.
Make the most of your site with innovative accessory dwelling units from Rueter Associates Architects. Contact us today to start planning.